How to get the most out of the Tumblr experience as an artist. Want to learn more? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organize all posts with any relevant tags so your content can be easily searched and sifted through later (i.e. painting, acrylic, brush strokes; or installation, lights, Reference Art Gallery). This is how people will find you who weren’t already looking for you.
- Clearly distinguish between the personal and the professional. This can be done through tagging as well.
- For important tags, make Pages to distinguish your content. Link out to any other sources for your work (portfolio sites or a Carbon Made account, etc).
- You can have as many Secondary Blogs under one account as you like.
- Only Secondary Blogs can be Group Blogs (or blogs with multiple authors/Tumblr contributors).
- Group blogs are great for collaborative projects.
- Secondary blogs are great for one-off side projects. Nobody has to know…